IQNOX Widget Pack for ThingWorx
History of Package
The IQNOX team has logged thousands of hours in ThingWorx and have built many mashups for clients. Over time the IQNOX team started exploring creating custom widgets, capable of having a visual theme applied to help with current project obstacles. Once prototypes were built, the IQNOX team saw an immediate impact to their workflow. Configuring each widget was simplified, overall widget load time was reduced, and all styling changes were now visible in real-time.
Reasons for Widget Creation
- Reduction of load times
- Workflow simplification
- Introduction of helpful design features
Glossary of Terms
- Data visualization tools used for constructing mashups in ThingWorx
- The pop-up tool found in the mashup builder where widget templates are configured, managed, and applied to any selected IQNOX widget.
- A set of visual and behavior settings, defined through the Configurator, that affect a widget.
- Can be saved and can be reused in other widget instances